Karma Bomb- Sidequests Karma Bomb- Sidequests

yeah, nice mate always like a bit of 8 bit. :D

Transylvania Dubstep III Transylvania Dubstep III

you have a good sound sound there mate. but you could do a lot more with it, no offence. you have a good structure. but if it was me i'd put a few more low end syths in to bounce off the main synth you have cuz it's nice and dirty. plus a few added sfx would help the flow a bit, like a nice airy crash or a mean thud every four to eight bars when the dubstep kiks in. also i think the mix could be a bit better towards the end the rising synth at the end seems to drown out the main sound. but you've faded out so it's maybe just the way it sounds when it begins to fade thats thrown me a bit. but like I said you have a good structure mate i think it just needs a bit more refining. hope you found this helpful bud. :D

Bio-slot infinite -Agyaat Bio-slot infinite -Agyaat

sick mate!

Raikoh - RULES! Raikoh - RULES!

sick mate!

Flamingweeny responds:

thanks :)

Boss Chick (Preview) - AX Boss Chick (Preview) - AX

tune dude!

Nostalgia - Dynamics Nostalgia - Dynamics

hey, I think what you've done so far is good. If I was to say anything I'd say that the pitch of the vocals would need adjusting at around the 2 minute mark, but thats my own personal taste. I'd also suggest (if your on fl studio) that you should maybe put the vocals into gross beat (through the mixer) its good for chopping and mixing vocals. Fruity slicer too if you want to do the same thing but fine tune it yourself. I'd also suggest a low sub fadeing in and out or ghosting the track.
but yeah I like the pace and the vocals make it sound a bit spacey and quite lucid. :D

Ragamuffin responds:

I'm not using FL. :T
I'm not a fan of glitching/slicing with VSTs. it just doesn't feel proper, like I don't have true control.
Slicer is cool, but I prefer Sampler.
I'm not sure how I feel about a sub either. But anyhow!
Thanks for the input.

Cherry Bomb Cherry Bomb

hey dude, personally i think it's a bit messy. I can see that it oddly works but it's not my cup of tea really. now if you had a similer start and then drop into some dubstep then I think all the sounds you have would play out nicer, and playing with the time signature could make those sounds more effective if you get what I mean. however your getting downloads so people a digging it so al not score you down. give me a shout if you do some dubstep.

Quarl responds:

umm, go listen to my fucking dub step >:/

Origin Origin

nice solid liquid dnb track. i'd personally prefer a little wub bass behind what you have to draw you in a bit. but yeah good effort mate, you deserve 5. btw if you don't use massive, you should totally use massive. it's awesome!

Geoplex responds:

I am using Massive in this song, but I'm still not very good at synthesizing with it (a few of the sounds you hear are edited from presets.)

As this was meant to be a somewhat relaxing track, I wanted a really smooth sub; but I'll consider some wubs for next time :P

Thanks for the review.

Mayday (Instrumental) Mayday (Instrumental)

hey dude, it's awrite. like you said not feelin yourself, fair one. there lacks a change of melody which i think you need for the main bassline. I think your structure is good but i would have made this a 1/2 minute clip, to make it longer i'd switch it up a bit and bring it back to the main melody. or contiued on to end up somwhere else.

carrollc221 responds:

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. Just couldn't point it out.

Apocalypse WIP Apocalypse WIP

nice mate, although theres only, like, 30 seconds after the drop. soo i'd probley build up and drop once more before the end, but thats just me. :D